Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Patton Family : Wartinger Park

 A few weeks before Christmas I got to meet this fun and energetic family! I had so much fun photographing them and especially chasing Benji around Wartinger Park in Beavercreek. Aiden is a fantastic big brother and a huge help to me. I think we got some perfect pictures of the four of them. It may have taken a little longer than expected but was totally worth it. 




 Just a few action pictures of Benji



 Benji fell in love with the blue picnic table and only wanted to be photographed on the table. We even tried having Aiden lay on the ground, I thought Benji would have loved to crawl all over him. But no, the picnic table was more entertaining.


I love this shot of Aiden in the tree, he wanted to climb the tree but we kept chasing Benji around. He was so patient in waiting his turn. I love that Benji had to do it to after watching his big brother. Thank you so much Niki and Chris for allowing me to spend time photographing you beautiful family! I can't wait for our next photo shoot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment